We will be traveling to Barcelona for 1 week in December. We are looking for a place to stay for about $50. US dollars a night. We would like to be within walking distance(1 mile) to some of the main sights. Has anyone stayed or heard of the Hostal Eden, Hostal Jardi, Hostal Rembrandt or Hotel Continental? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hotels/Hostals in Barcelona
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 13 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 14 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 Moving to Spain
- 17 Drive Rome Florence
- 18 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 19 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 20 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 24 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 25 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today