We thought it would be helpful to list our top 10 hotels we have stayed at over the last few years during our summer European vacations that we found special and memorable and would highly recommend to others. They are in alphabetical order by city.
1. Arles, France - Hotel Spa Le Calendal
2. Barcelona, Spain - Hotel 1898
3. Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy - Hotel Florence
4. Lecce, Italy - Risorgimento Resort
5. Munich, Germany - Louis Hotel
6. Rhodes, Greece - Rodos Park Suites & Spa
7. San Gimignano, Italy - Hotel Pescille
8. Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Italy - Antiche Mura Hotel
9. Trieste, Italy - Savoia Excelsior Palace
10. Venice, Italy - Aqua Palace Hotel
All of these hotels had great locations, wonderful service and most importantly, reflected the places we were visiting. If you need to know more about our experiences at each, please do not hesitate to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 5 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 6 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 7 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 10 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 11 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 12 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 13 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Globus Iberian Tour
- 16 Spain: train/rental car help
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 19 Budapest Card
- 20 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 21 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 22 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 25 Bath/Cotswolds