We thought it would be helpful to list our top 10 hotels we have stayed at over the last few years during our summer European vacations that we found special and memorable and would highly recommend to others. They are in alphabetical order by city.
1. Arles, France - Hotel Spa Le Calendal
2. Barcelona, Spain - Hotel 1898
3. Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy - Hotel Florence
4. Lecce, Italy - Risorgimento Resort
5. Munich, Germany - Louis Hotel
6. Rhodes, Greece - Rodos Park Suites & Spa
7. San Gimignano, Italy - Hotel Pescille
8. Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Italy - Antiche Mura Hotel
9. Trieste, Italy - Savoia Excelsior Palace
10. Venice, Italy - Aqua Palace Hotel
All of these hotels had great locations, wonderful service and most importantly, reflected the places we were visiting. If you need to know more about our experiences at each, please do not hesitate to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Dijon in December!
- 12 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 24 hours in Zurich