We thought it would be helpful to list our top 10 hotels we have stayed at over the last few years during our summer European vacations that we found special and memorable and would highly recommend to others. They are in alphabetical order by city.
1. Arles, France - Hotel Spa Le Calendal
2. Barcelona, Spain - Hotel 1898
3. Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy - Hotel Florence
4. Lecce, Italy - Risorgimento Resort
5. Munich, Germany - Louis Hotel
6. Rhodes, Greece - Rodos Park Suites & Spa
7. San Gimignano, Italy - Hotel Pescille
8. Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Italy - Antiche Mura Hotel
9. Trieste, Italy - Savoia Excelsior Palace
10. Venice, Italy - Aqua Palace Hotel
All of these hotels had great locations, wonderful service and most importantly, reflected the places we were visiting. If you need to know more about our experiences at each, please do not hesitate to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living