HI Does anyone have a reasonably priced hotel recommendation in downtown Stockholm? (Or should we stay somewhere other than downtown?) Thanks Any info about the city appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 9 Rental car scams in Italy
- 10 Italy - Month of July
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Europe Tour with Kids
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 St Germain
- 17 22 days or DIY tour
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 20 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 21 England & Scotland in April
- 22 Your favourite places in Bath
- 23 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization