I have never been to Rome and am looking for recommendations for a hotel to stay in September. I would like to be close to places but am open to suggestions. Budget is $200 - 350+.... willing to pay more to stay at a nice hotel just not sure of pricing.
Hotels recs for Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 3 Norway in June with parents.
- 4 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 10 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 11 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 14 Trains Austria
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 17 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 18 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 19 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 20 April in Madrid
- 21 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 22 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 23 How many days to stay in Madrid? (1st time travel to there..)
- 24 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 25 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you