I am planning to be in Rome in September and will be dropped off at the U.S. Embassy on Via Venetto(I believe). Can anyone suggest a nice (two-four star hotel in this area)
Thx much for any advice....Bob
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 5 Tattoos in Italy
- 6 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 7 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 11 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 16 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 21 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 22 Night Bus?
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 25 Shall we Gdansk?