I am planning to be in Rome in September and will be dropped off at the U.S. Embassy on Via Venetto(I believe). Can anyone suggest a nice (two-four star hotel in this area)
Thx much for any advice....Bob
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Marseille Airport rental return
- 3 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 4 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 5 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 8 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 9 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 10 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 13 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 14 Italy weather last week of March.
- 15 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 16 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 17 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 18 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 19 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 20 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 21 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 22 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 25 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?