Hello! I was wondering if anyone could recommend any inexpensive hotels close to the Santa Justa train station in Sevilla? Just looking for some options. Thank you!
Hotels near train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Burgundy in May
- 15 Athens at New Years
- 16 chrismas in rome
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 22 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization