I will be traveling to Rome with my boyfriend this August. From what I've read, the heat is just grueling in Rome during that time of the year. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any sort of accommodation (it can be a hotel or bed and breakfast or even AirBnb) near Roma Termini that have air conditioning and will be running it during that time. It would be even better if we could control it from inside the room. I would like to stay around 100 euro/night but am willing to stretch the budget for this amenity.
I would appreciate any advice! Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 해외카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 플러스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 6 썬시티카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 8 야마토4⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 야마토⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139