I will be traveling to Rome with my boyfriend this August. From what I've read, the heat is just grueling in Rome during that time of the year. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any sort of accommodation (it can be a hotel or bed and breakfast or even AirBnb) near Roma Termini that have air conditioning and will be running it during that time. It would be even better if we could control it from inside the room. I would like to stay around 100 euro/night but am willing to stretch the budget for this amenity.
I would appreciate any advice! Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 4 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 favorite app for converting US $$
- 7 Escorted tours Norway
- 8 Munich Hotel Location
- 9 Light weight small converter?
- 10 Trip in September
- 11 Small towns not too near Paris
- 12 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Wake Up Mods
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 22 Clean up spam
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Driving in Croatia
- 25 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?