I will be traveling to Rome with my boyfriend this August. From what I've read, the heat is just grueling in Rome during that time of the year. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any sort of accommodation (it can be a hotel or bed and breakfast or even AirBnb) near Roma Termini that have air conditioning and will be running it during that time. It would be even better if we could control it from inside the room. I would like to stay around 100 euro/night but am willing to stretch the budget for this amenity.
I would appreciate any advice! Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 2 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Italy for Christmas Week
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 10 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 11 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 12 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 13 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 France & Italy, May or June
- 16 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Shoes in Scotland
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?