I will be traveling to Rome with my boyfriend this August. From what I've read, the heat is just grueling in Rome during that time of the year. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any sort of accommodation (it can be a hotel or bed and breakfast or even AirBnb) near Roma Termini that have air conditioning and will be running it during that time. It would be even better if we could control it from inside the room. I would like to stay around 100 euro/night but am willing to stretch the budget for this amenity.
I would appreciate any advice! Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COUSTOMER : ZOHO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 MAIL b*g
- 2 COUSTOMER : ZOHO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 MAIL b*g
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Bernese Oberland
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 25 Couscous