I have a short overnight layover in Athens in June and am having trouble finding a clean, inexpensive hotel that will be easy to get to and from the airport as my departure is early in the morning. The Sofitel and Holiday Inn are too expensive and too restrictive regarding placing a rollaway bed or having more than two adults in a room. Any recommendations?
Hotels near Athens airport
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 3 Can romans help me?
- 4 Europe with young teens
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 9 Sicily 10 days
- 10 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia