I have a short overnight layover in Athens in June and am having trouble finding a clean, inexpensive hotel that will be easy to get to and from the airport as my departure is early in the morning. The Sofitel and Holiday Inn are too expensive and too restrictive regarding placing a rollaway bed or having more than two adults in a room. Any recommendations?
Hotels near Athens airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 2 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 3 weeks in Europe