I have a short overnight layover in Athens in June and am having trouble finding a clean, inexpensive hotel that will be easy to get to and from the airport as my departure is early in the morning. The Sofitel and Holiday Inn are too expensive and too restrictive regarding placing a rollaway bed or having more than two adults in a room. Any recommendations?
Hotels near Athens airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 7 Transportation in Barcelona
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please