Myself and 2 friends (all mid-60's) are planning a trip to Paris/Venice/Rome in August of this year. Our Paris accommodations and our Rome accommodations are all set but we have not yet decided on a hotel in Venice. We would like a nice, quaint hotel with clean rooms, a good breakfast and a good location (preferably convenient to the train station). While I know that nothing is cheap in Venice, I would like to find a place that fits our needs without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hotels in Venice
- 1 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 2 Spain with kids
- 3 Paris Ticket t+
- 4 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 5 Places to visit from London
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 8 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 9 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 best clubs in barcelona
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 14 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 15 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 18 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 19 Last minute lake change....
- 20 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 21 Affordable London Hotel
- 22 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 23 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Italian train question