Myself and 2 friends (all mid-60's) are planning a trip to Paris/Venice/Rome in August of this year. Our Paris accommodations and our Rome accommodations are all set but we have not yet decided on a hotel in Venice. We would like a nice, quaint hotel with clean rooms, a good breakfast and a good location (preferably convenient to the train station). While I know that nothing is cheap in Venice, I would like to find a place that fits our needs without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 2 Making reservations in Italy
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 6 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 9 Potential trip - Balkans
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 13 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 16 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 Is this realistic... advice?
- 19 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Age for booking a hotel?
- 22 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 23 Satnav maps update
- 24 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 25 Rolling bags in Venice