Myself and 2 friends (all mid-60's) are planning a trip to Paris/Venice/Rome in August of this year. Our Paris accommodations and our Rome accommodations are all set but we have not yet decided on a hotel in Venice. We would like a nice, quaint hotel with clean rooms, a good breakfast and a good location (preferably convenient to the train station). While I know that nothing is cheap in Venice, I would like to find a place that fits our needs without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 3 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 London - Site List Triage -
- 7 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 8 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 14 Priceline for London hotels
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 Ireland itinerary
- 17 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 Istanbul Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 21 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?