Myself and 2 friends (all mid-60's) are planning a trip to Paris/Venice/Rome in August of this year. Our Paris accommodations and our Rome accommodations are all set but we have not yet decided on a hotel in Venice. We would like a nice, quaint hotel with clean rooms, a good breakfast and a good location (preferably convenient to the train station). While I know that nothing is cheap in Venice, I would like to find a place that fits our needs without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in Bath
- 2 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 3 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 4 Is this the right way<>?
- 5 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 9 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 10 Rental car scams in Italy
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 Europe Tour with Kids
- 16 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 17 St Germain
- 18 22 days or DIY tour
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 21 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 22 England & Scotland in April
- 23 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization