Myself and 2 friends (all mid-60's) are planning a trip to Paris/Venice/Rome in August of this year. Our Paris accommodations and our Rome accommodations are all set but we have not yet decided on a hotel in Venice. We would like a nice, quaint hotel with clean rooms, a good breakfast and a good location (preferably convenient to the train station). While I know that nothing is cheap in Venice, I would like to find a place that fits our needs without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 London hotel
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 16 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Paris in April?
- 20 Prague - Tram #22
- 21 car rental companies Italy
- 22 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside