Myself and 2 friends (all mid-60's) are planning a trip to Paris/Venice/Rome in August of this year. Our Paris accommodations and our Rome accommodations are all set but we have not yet decided on a hotel in Venice. We would like a nice, quaint hotel with clean rooms, a good breakfast and a good location (preferably convenient to the train station). While I know that nothing is cheap in Venice, I would like to find a place that fits our needs without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hotels in Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal in September
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 19 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 20 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 21 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 22 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Euro Train