Myself and 2 friends (all mid-60's) are planning a trip to Paris/Venice/Rome in August of this year. Our Paris accommodations and our Rome accommodations are all set but we have not yet decided on a hotel in Venice. We would like a nice, quaint hotel with clean rooms, a good breakfast and a good location (preferably convenient to the train station). While I know that nothing is cheap in Venice, I would like to find a place that fits our needs without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Italy and Greec
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 4 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 10 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Naxos in May
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Belfast to Scotland help
- 18 20 days in Germany
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 help regarding removal firm in london