Myself and 2 friends (all mid-60's) are planning a trip to Paris/Venice/Rome in August of this year. Our Paris accommodations and our Rome accommodations are all set but we have not yet decided on a hotel in Venice. We would like a nice, quaint hotel with clean rooms, a good breakfast and a good location (preferably convenient to the train station). While I know that nothing is cheap in Venice, I would like to find a place that fits our needs without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions?
hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 2 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 5 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 6 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 7 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 10 spain
- 11 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 12 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 16 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 17 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 18 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 21 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 22 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 The east coast of Italy