My husband and i are taking a cruise out of Venice. We will be staying there for two days before we depart. We would like to stay close to the down town area of Venice. We would like to be able to walk to San Marcos Square. Our budget in $200 or less. However we could go a bit more if it is worth the stay. Can anyone please give us some suggestions on hotels. When we log on to hotels.com they all sort of look the same. Help is appreciated. Thanks
Hotels in Venice
- 1 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 2 Benita In Paris
- 3 Tips about how to plan your Vacation Trip.
- 4 Help for first timers
- 5 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 8 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 9 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 10 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 11 Affordable London Hotel
- 12 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 18 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 19 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 20 Parisian Pickpockets
- 21 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 22 Paris Ticket t+
- 23 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 24 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 25 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?