My husband and i are taking a cruise out of Venice. We will be staying there for two days before we depart. We would like to stay close to the down town area of Venice. We would like to be able to walk to San Marcos Square. Our budget in $200 or less. However we could go a bit more if it is worth the stay. Can anyone please give us some suggestions on hotels. When we log on to hotels.com they all sort of look the same. Help is appreciated. Thanks
Hotels in Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 15 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 19 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome