My husband and i are taking a cruise out of Venice. We will be staying there for two days before we depart. We would like to stay close to the down town area of Venice. We would like to be able to walk to San Marcos Square. Our budget in $200 or less. However we could go a bit more if it is worth the stay. Can anyone please give us some suggestions on hotels. When we log on to hotels.com they all sort of look the same. Help is appreciated. Thanks
Hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 1 week in the Cyclades
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux