My husband and i are taking a cruise out of Venice. We will be staying there for two days before we depart. We would like to stay close to the down town area of Venice. We would like to be able to walk to San Marcos Square. Our budget in $200 or less. However we could go a bit more if it is worth the stay. Can anyone please give us some suggestions on hotels. When we log on to hotels.com they all sort of look the same. Help is appreciated. Thanks
Hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 2 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 6 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 14 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 19 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 20 Calling Jamikins
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 24 Zurich, Switzerland
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us