My husband and i are taking a cruise out of Venice. We will be staying there for two days before we depart. We would like to stay close to the down town area of Venice. We would like to be able to walk to San Marcos Square. Our budget in $200 or less. However we could go a bit more if it is worth the stay. Can anyone please give us some suggestions on hotels. When we log on to hotels.com they all sort of look the same. Help is appreciated. Thanks
Hotels in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Travel Wallet: Around the Waist or Neck?
- 4 Wallet Stolen in Granada - Lessons Learned
- 5 hikes close to Interlaken without a wallet? (or maybe just a thin one!)
- 6 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 7 Paris: psst....Someone who's just been in WInter, tell me: boots and handbags
- 8 Clear Plastic Handbags..We have to use them at work so...
- 9 Gucci Handbags in Rome
- 10 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 11 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 12 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 13 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 14 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 15 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 16 Paris Handbags
- 17 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 18 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 22 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 23 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 24 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 25 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary