My husband and i are taking a cruise out of Venice. We will be staying there for two days before we depart. We would like to stay close to the down town area of Venice. We would like to be able to walk to San Marcos Square. Our budget in $200 or less. However we could go a bit more if it is worth the stay. Can anyone please give us some suggestions on hotels. When we log on to hotels.com they all sort of look the same. Help is appreciated. Thanks
Hotels in Venice
- 1 rand versus euro
- 2 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 3 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 4 Help with itenerary
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 7 Vacation rental in Provence
- 8 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 14 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 15 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 16 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 20 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 23 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 24 portugal
- 25 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol