Has anyone stayed at Hotel Heliot, Hotel Boreal or Hotel Arnaud Bernard? I have been looking for a two star hotel preferrably no more than $100 per night. We contacted the Albert, but it was too expensive. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 2 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 Scotland in December
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 11 Greece
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 tickets for Wimbledon
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 25 Italy in January?