I am planning to visit Switzerland in the first week of June for my honeymoon. Need help with hotels for my stay in Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. My budget for the hotel is around 200 to 250 euros/ night. Kindly advise me with the best hotels that would be ideal for my honeymoon in this price range.
Hotels in switzerland (lucerne, interlaken and zermatt)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Swiss rail passes
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Zurich, Switzerland
- 5 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 6 London day trips, especially castles
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Day trips from Marseille
- 16 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 17 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Day trips
- 25 London tube