I am planning to visit Switzerland in the first week of June for my honeymoon. Need help with hotels for my stay in Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. My budget for the hotel is around 200 to 250 euros/ night. Kindly advise me with the best hotels that would be ideal for my honeymoon in this price range.
Hotels in switzerland (lucerne, interlaken and zermatt)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Hotel in Lisbon
- 3 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 4 Tyrol - need general help
- 5 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 6 Italy food budget
- 7 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 10 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 Munich accommodations
- 13 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 14 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 17 Where to stay in Prague?
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 23 Positano in high season???
- 24 Porto to Salamanca
- 25 Visiting Anne Frank House