I am planning to visit Switzerland in the first week of June for my honeymoon. Need help with hotels for my stay in Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. My budget for the hotel is around 200 to 250 euros/ night. Kindly advise me with the best hotels that would be ideal for my honeymoon in this price range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 12 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London