I AM GOING TO BULGARIA IN JUNE FOR A FOOTBALL MATCH AND CAN ANYONE RECCOMEND A REASONABLE CLEAN HOTEL FOR A FEW DAYS.
ANY FELLOW ENGLAND SUPPORTERS SEE YOU DOWN THERE.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 2 Greece
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Stuck in Paris
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris hotel
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like