I AM GOING TO BULGARIA IN JUNE FOR A FOOTBALL MATCH AND CAN ANYONE RECCOMEND A REASONABLE CLEAN HOTEL FOR A FEW DAYS.
ANY FELLOW ENGLAND SUPPORTERS SEE YOU DOWN THERE.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 2 5 days in Paris
- 3 Frankfurt to Munich - One day and night stop???
- 4 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 5 Referendum in Greece
- 6 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 7 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 8 Three girls in Naples
- 9 Brasov (Bran), Sibiu & Sighisoara from Burcharest in 2 days
- 10 If Greece exits
- 11 Lovely naples
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 14 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 15 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 16 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 17 Italy
- 18 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 19 American Express card for car rental with AutoEurope or Kemwel?
- 20 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 22 Wurzburg, Heidelberg, or Frankfurt after leaving Rothenburg ob der Tauber?
- 23 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 24 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 25 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!