I will be traveling to Sarajevo for two nights (August 3-5) and am looking for hotel suggestions. There will be 4 total adults and 1 child. My companions are from Sarajevo, but left during the war so are not familiar with the current hotels. We have some ideas, but I thought that I'd check with my fellow Fodor's readers in case anyone has been there recently and has hotel suggestions. We would like to stay in the city, preferably in a moderately-priced hotel. Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia travel ideas
- 2 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 3 house exchange
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Hotel advice
- 6 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 7 Taormina, Sicily
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 16 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 19 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Tour or independent