I will be traveling to Sarajevo for two nights (August 3-5) and am looking for hotel suggestions. There will be 4 total adults and 1 child. My companions are from Sarajevo, but left during the war so are not familiar with the current hotels. We have some ideas, but I thought that I'd check with my fellow Fodor's readers in case anyone has been there recently and has hotel suggestions. We would like to stay in the city, preferably in a moderately-priced hotel. Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Prague on a budget...
- 12 December in Slovenia
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 15 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 19 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 20 From Genoa to Rome...
- 21 5 nights in Andalusia
- 22 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 25 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus