I will be traveling to Sarajevo for two nights (August 3-5) and am looking for hotel suggestions. There will be 4 total adults and 1 child. My companions are from Sarajevo, but left during the war so are not familiar with the current hotels. We have some ideas, but I thought that I'd check with my fellow Fodor's readers in case anyone has been there recently and has hotel suggestions. We would like to stay in the city, preferably in a moderately-priced hotel. Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Well, I'm always warning people
- 4 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 5 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Guides - Matera
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Cork or Galway?
- 13 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 Seville in late January
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 23 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport