We are stopping for a few days in Reykyavik. As seniors, we are much obliged to learn about comfortable hotels (good digs, food, etc.)
Hotels in Reykyavik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Schengen Visa Rules
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 9 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris