We are stopping for a few days in Reykyavik. As seniors, we are much obliged to learn about comfortable hotels (good digs, food, etc.)
Hotels in Reykyavik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 8 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 9 We have no idea where to go!
- 10 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 17 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 20 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 23 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?