Hello All , Has anyone stayed in Sheraton Porto and Bairro Alto Hotel in Lisbon. Pls give your review for location and rooms .
Also if there is any other suggest 5* property.
Thanks in Advance
P.S- By mistake posted earlier as a TR.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 2 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 3 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Towersey, London
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy