My husband and I are planning a trip to Paris from Dec 29 - Jan 2/3.
After reading several forums, I undestand the 3rd, 4th, and 5th arr. are preferred.
We enjoy trying different restaurants, going shopping, seeing the ET & Champs-Elysees etc.
Considering the above, along with budget, these hotels are the ones I have narrowed down to:
1- Best Western Villa Des Artistes
2- Mercure Paris Opéra Garnier
3- Crowne Plaza Paris Republique
4- Hotel Berne Opera
Which one would you recommend? We prefer a modern look. If there are other hotels nearby that are better, please advise!
Concerning NYE, I have read that the ET area does not have anything special and that the Champs-Elysees would have some celebration. What's the best way to spend NYE as a couple visiting Paris for the first time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 3 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 6 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 9 Borghese Gallery Question
- 10 Sim Card
- 11 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Finland around Christmas time?
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 16 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 SE ITALY
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each