Deciding between Hotel 6 , 14 rue stanislas and Hotel Relais Saint-Germain, 9 Carrefour de L'Odeon.
Would like some advice regarding location and neighborhood? Is one more centrally located? Is one more neighborhoody? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dalmation coast in October?
- 2 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 4 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 8 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 9 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 10 Where to stay in Umbria
- 11 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 12 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 15 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 18 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Tattoos in Italy
- 21 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Another Question re Scotland
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Anniversary Trip to Ireland