Deciding between Hotel 6 , 14 rue stanislas and Hotel Relais Saint-Germain, 9 Carrefour de L'Odeon.
Would like some advice regarding location and neighborhood? Is one more centrally located? Is one more neighborhoody? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 2 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 12 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 15 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 16 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Prague
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 25 A week in Paris