Deciding between Hotel 6 , 14 rue stanislas and Hotel Relais Saint-Germain, 9 Carrefour de L'Odeon.
Would like some advice regarding location and neighborhood? Is one more centrally located? Is one more neighborhoody? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 2 electrical activity is described
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 6 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 7 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 8 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Ali
- 13 Drinks in Spain
- 14 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 18 Too much for one day?
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Lipari to Capri??
- 22 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 23 Iceland Trip report
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 12 days europe