I am looking for a suggestion for a hotel in Paris, possibly the 6th arrondisement. First "must" is clean, 2nd, a bit upscale and we would love if breakfast is included in the price. Thanks, Sobster
Hotels in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 Story of the German Christmas star
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS