We are planning a Christmas Market trip to Germany this year. It has been four years since we have been in Germany, needless to say, we are excited. I am hoping that your wonderful guidance and expertise will assist me with hotel choices. I am looking at Hotel Agneshof, Steichele Hotel, or Hotel Am Josephsplatz. in Nurnberg. We have not been to Munich previously and will be arriving via train from Nurnberg. I was looking at King's Hotel Center. Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated. We like the European hotels and either a 3 or 4 star. Many thanks.
Hotels in Nurnberg and Munich
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins