We are planning a Christmas Market trip to Germany this year. It has been four years since we have been in Germany, needless to say, we are excited. I am hoping that your wonderful guidance and expertise will assist me with hotel choices. I am looking at Hotel Agneshof, Steichele Hotel, or Hotel Am Josephsplatz. in Nurnberg. We have not been to Munich previously and will be arriving via train from Nurnberg. I was looking at King's Hotel Center. Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated. We like the European hotels and either a 3 or 4 star. Many thanks.
Hotels in Nurnberg and Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 best time to book accommodation
- 7 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Stay near Paris
- 10 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Sicily - not a trip report
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 19 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012