We are planning a Christmas Market trip to Germany this year. It has been four years since we have been in Germany, needless to say, we are excited. I am hoping that your wonderful guidance and expertise will assist me with hotel choices. I am looking at Hotel Agneshof, Steichele Hotel, or Hotel Am Josephsplatz. in Nurnberg. We have not been to Munich previously and will be arriving via train from Nurnberg. I was looking at King's Hotel Center. Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated. We like the European hotels and either a 3 or 4 star. Many thanks.
Hotels in Nurnberg and Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 2 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 3 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 4 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 7 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 8 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 11 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 12 Ireland driving vacation
- 13 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 14 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 15 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 16 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 17 Provence, near Nice
- 18 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 22 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 23 hire a car or public transport
- 24 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 25 Scotland - 1 week itinerary