We are planning a Christmas Market trip to Germany this year. It has been four years since we have been in Germany, needless to say, we are excited. I am hoping that your wonderful guidance and expertise will assist me with hotel choices. I am looking at Hotel Agneshof, Steichele Hotel, or Hotel Am Josephsplatz. in Nurnberg. We have not been to Munich previously and will be arriving via train from Nurnberg. I was looking at King's Hotel Center. Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated. We like the European hotels and either a 3 or 4 star. Many thanks.
Hotels in Nurnberg and Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 10 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 11 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 14 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 15 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 16 Augsburg with kids
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 He said , she said
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help