I will be traveling to Montenegro in December. Does anyone have recommendations for hotels in Podgorica? What resort towns would you absolutely recommend visiting? And what is the best way to travel around the country? Finally, does anyone know of a good travel company that can make arrangements for me? - I appreciate your help and guidance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 2 Italy weather last week of March.
- 3 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 Alhambra
- 6 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 7 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 Advice for London 2 days
- 10 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 11 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 12 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 13 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 14 Paris weather
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 18 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 19 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 20 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 21 Dinge B&B
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Train Travel Northern Italy