I will be traveling to Montenegro in December. Does anyone have recommendations for hotels in Podgorica? What resort towns would you absolutely recommend visiting? And what is the best way to travel around the country? Finally, does anyone know of a good travel company that can make arrangements for me? - I appreciate your help and guidance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 De Lijn bus transport
- 4 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 5 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 6 Spain for 10 nights
- 7 Sardinia for 9 days in June: where to stay?
- 8 Giro d'Italia
- 9 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 10 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 11 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 14 tipping
- 15 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 16 Glyfada beaches
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 19 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 20 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 21 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 22 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 23 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 24 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 25 Italy Itinerary for 8 days