I will be traveling to Montenegro in December. Does anyone have recommendations for hotels in Podgorica? What resort towns would you absolutely recommend visiting? And what is the best way to travel around the country? Finally, does anyone know of a good travel company that can make arrangements for me? - I appreciate your help and guidance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 2 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 3 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 4 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 5 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 6 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 7 One champagne tour in Reims
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 10 Italian rail travel
- 11 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 12 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 13 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 14 Paris Picture Overlays
- 15 Portugal Transportation
- 16 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 17 Malpensa - Verona
- 18 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 19 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 20 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 23 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.