I will be traveling to Montenegro in December. Does anyone have recommendations for hotels in Podgorica? What resort towns would you absolutely recommend visiting? And what is the best way to travel around the country? Finally, does anyone know of a good travel company that can make arrangements for me? - I appreciate your help and guidance!
hotels in montenegro
- 1 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 2 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 rand versus euro
- 5 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 8 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 9 Rhine River Intinerary
- 10 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 11 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 12 Visa to TURKEY
- 13 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 14 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 15 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 16 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 17 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Suggestions for France Italy
- 20 Istanbul in April
- 21 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 22 Venice apartments
- 23 First night after arriving in Milan
- 24 East coast trains
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland