I will be traveling to Montenegro in December. Does anyone have recommendations for hotels in Podgorica? What resort towns would you absolutely recommend visiting? And what is the best way to travel around the country? Finally, does anyone know of a good travel company that can make arrangements for me? - I appreciate your help and guidance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 2 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 3 Verona or Athens?
- 4 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 7 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 12 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 13 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 18 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 24 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.