I will be traveling to London for business in June 2014. I will be travelling in and around the UK for a couple of weeks and will need a hotel room in London for a few nights likely 2 separate times. I need some hotel suggestions as to where to stay. I have been to London twice before, but the place I usually stayed at is too expensive in June (Nadler Kensington). I am looking for something ideally no more than $200 Canadian per night, free wifi, with a lift and close to a tube station. It would be great if the hotel was also located close to shops and restaurants. I am not picky about how close it is to attractions, as if it is close to the tube, I can always get there. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Paris day trips August
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Athens
- 23 Transportation from Brno train station
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,