I will be traveling to London for business in June 2014. I will be travelling in and around the UK for a couple of weeks and will need a hotel room in London for a few nights likely 2 separate times. I need some hotel suggestions as to where to stay. I have been to London twice before, but the place I usually stayed at is too expensive in June (Nadler Kensington). I am looking for something ideally no more than $200 Canadian per night, free wifi, with a lift and close to a tube station. It would be great if the hotel was also located close to shops and restaurants. I am not picky about how close it is to attractions, as if it is close to the tube, I can always get there. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice