I will be traveling to London for business in June 2014. I will be travelling in and around the UK for a couple of weeks and will need a hotel room in London for a few nights likely 2 separate times. I need some hotel suggestions as to where to stay. I have been to London twice before, but the place I usually stayed at is too expensive in June (Nadler Kensington). I am looking for something ideally no more than $200 Canadian per night, free wifi, with a lift and close to a tube station. It would be great if the hotel was also located close to shops and restaurants. I am not picky about how close it is to attractions, as if it is close to the tube, I can always get there. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 4 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 Christmas Day in Granada
- 14 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 15 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 16 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 17 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.