I will be traveling to London for business in June 2014. I will be travelling in and around the UK for a couple of weeks and will need a hotel room in London for a few nights likely 2 separate times. I need some hotel suggestions as to where to stay. I have been to London twice before, but the place I usually stayed at is too expensive in June (Nadler Kensington). I am looking for something ideally no more than $200 Canadian per night, free wifi, with a lift and close to a tube station. It would be great if the hotel was also located close to shops and restaurants. I am not picky about how close it is to attractions, as if it is close to the tube, I can always get there. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 10 Cell Phone Question
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 25 Campervan in Croatia