Leaving this Saturday and I'm SO excited. I even found a restaurant in Dublin that serves GF fish and chips - YUMMY. Question though, do hotels in Ireland have ice machines? I'm an ice-aholic. Many thanks.
Hotels in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 2 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 3 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 4 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 5 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 6 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 7 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 Folegandros info?
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 12 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 13 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 16 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!