My boyfriene and I will be in Iceland the last weekend in March for 3 days. Can someone suggest some affordable places to stay? Also, what should we do? We are very "active" people?
What can we expect?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 2 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 3 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 4 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 5 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 6 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 7 To Hampton Court Palace
- 8 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 9 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Northern Spain
- 12 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 13 French Prem Train Fares
- 14 venice to lucca by car
- 15 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 16 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 17 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 18 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 19 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 20 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 21 Dublin to Dingle?
- 22 Need advice on transportation
- 23 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 24 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 25 Hotel option - pay now or pay later