My boyfriene and I will be in Iceland the last weekend in March for 3 days. Can someone suggest some affordable places to stay? Also, what should we do? We are very "active" people?
What can we expect?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 2 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 3 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 4 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 7 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 8 Private transportation
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 17 Global Travel Warning...
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A week in Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary