My boyfriene and I will be in Iceland the last weekend in March for 3 days. Can someone suggest some affordable places to stay? Also, what should we do? We are very "active" people?
What can we expect?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Greece ?
- 2 Hotel Iturregi or Saiaz Getaria Hotel in Basque Region (Getaria)
- 3 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 4 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 5 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 6 Austria in December or in January
- 7 Multi-Generation Trip
- 8 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 9 Is Ireland over-run by euro tourists this summer?
- 10 Lunch stop near Vouvray - winery lunch?
- 11 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 12 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 13 Visiting les Calanques in the south of France
- 14 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 15 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 16 Russia - GO or not?
- 17 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 18 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 19 Sarajevo ? Mostar ? How many days?
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 22 How to get from Positano to Nocelle
- 23 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 24 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 25 stay in fuschl or St Wolfgang