We are 4 adults in our 70's that will be touring Switzerland from the end of May until the 8 of June. Can you suggest good hotels in these 3 cities that are priced $300 USD or less.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 7 CDG much improved
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Praiano
- 10 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 11 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 12 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 13 Norway fjord
- 14 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 19 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Stockholm during midsummer
- 22 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please