I will be traveling to Italy during May, I
would like someone's opinion of the Hermitage
Hotel in Florence and in Venice, the Rialto
or the Bisanzio. Thanks for the info, Jetaun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to venice
- 2 Help please
- 3 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 4 Perugia
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 15 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 16 CDG much improved
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 21 Norway fjord
- 22 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 23 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip