I will be traveling to Italy during May, I
would like someone's opinion of the Hermitage
Hotel in Florence and in Venice, the Rialto
or the Bisanzio. Thanks for the info, Jetaun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 2 visa expired
- 3 Phone cards
- 4 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 7 written guide for Olympia
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 10 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 11 Naxos hotel question
- 12 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 22 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 25 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?