I will be traveling to Italy during May, I
would like someone's opinion of the Hermitage
Hotel in Florence and in Venice, the Rialto
or the Bisanzio. Thanks for the info, Jetaun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 tickets for Wimbledon
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Piedmont question
- 13 Insurance on rental car options
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 16 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 17 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 18 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 19 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Top Tapas Tascas
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls