We will be traveling with our adult daughter in November. What area would you recommend we stay in Dresden, we will probably have a car. Any recommendations for lodging would also be appreciated. Not sure of price point yet but we are always interested in good location and clean, it does not need to be luxury. Thanks,
hotels in Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5am arrival in Dublin
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Ste Remy France
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 12 destination wedding
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 15 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 20 London Private Detectives
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Calling Jamikins
- 23 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?