I am interested in a good resort hotel in Ayia Napa, (I was told this was the very nice part of Cyprus) I also Scuba Dive , what can you tell me about a good dive company. Willing to spend 50-100 us on the hotel. Will be there fro June 5 -15. Any other info as what to do while there wud be appreciated. I am flying into Larnika. Thanks
Hotels in Cyprus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 London hotel
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 hotels in Seville