I am interested in a good resort hotel in Ayia Napa, (I was told this was the very nice part of Cyprus) I also Scuba Dive , what can you tell me about a good dive company. Willing to spend 50-100 us on the hotel. Will be there fro June 5 -15. Any other info as what to do while there wud be appreciated. I am flying into Larnika. Thanks
Hotels in Cyprus
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Florence in October
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 13 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope