I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 2 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 3 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 8 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 9 La Sagrada Familia
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 13 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 14 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 15 Do I need train tix in advance
- 16 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 17 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 18 Schengen rule made easy
- 19 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 20 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 21 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 22 Aaah...Umbria!
- 23 Sorrento Advice Please
- 24 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 25 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?