I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 2 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 3 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 4 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Folegandros info?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 12 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 13 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 14 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests