I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 2 Living in Portugal
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 5 Stay in Venice
- 6 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 7 Andalucia itinerary help
- 8 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 9 Escher Museum The Hague
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 12 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 16 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 17 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 18 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 19 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 20 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 24 Berlin: evening dining
- 25 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen