I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 3 Ireland Southwest
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 6 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 11 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 14 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 20 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 21 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 25 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons