I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 Greece and Turkey
- 4 Italy food budget
- 5 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 6 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 7 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 Swiss decisions
- 10 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 11 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 12 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 13 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 14 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 15 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 16 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 17 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 18 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 19 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 20 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 21 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 22 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 25 Hotel in Lisbon