I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Villages base?
- 2 Help with France itinerary
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 5 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 6 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 2 full days in Paris
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 21 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como