I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Airbnb scam
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 Best data sim
- 8 Scotland Votes "No"
- 9 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 14 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Trip Report, part 1
- 19 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report