I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 Visit to Bath and London england
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 6 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 7 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 8 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 9 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 13 month's stay in Italy
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?