I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 5 Arles as a base?
- 6 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 7 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 8 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 11 A Week in Spain
- 12 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 13 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 17 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 20 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 23 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 France in 2003