I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in Bath
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 Shipping Prosecco
- 7 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 8 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Europe Tour with Kids
- 10 Italy - Month of July
- 11 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days