I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 3 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 4 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 5 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 6 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Croatia itinerary
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 13 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 14 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 15 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 16 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 20 Visit to Bath and London england
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 24 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??