I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 14 Prague - must see
- 15 Travel by train or bus
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??