I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 5 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 6 Interested In Coach Passes
- 7 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 10 Pisa or Siena?
- 11 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 12 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 21 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 taxi line at FCO airport
- 23 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice