I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 2 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 7 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 8 Naples and Salerno
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 11 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 14 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 15 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 16 Portugal with children
- 17 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 2 for 1 tickets
- 20 Spa in Scotland
- 21 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 22 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 23 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 24 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 25 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online