I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 2 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 week in calabria
- 5 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 6 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 12 Akrotiri Tours
- 13 Walking in Oslo
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 19 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 20 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 23 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 24 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia