I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Winter in Paris
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 6 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 7 Bregenz or Lindau
- 8 I need some big advice!
- 9 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 10 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Best beach town in Italy?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?