I would appreciate any recommendations based on recent first hand experience. Our preferences: smaller Scandinavian style (vs large International chains), king bed, private bath, in room safe, breakfast included, in old town or within walking distance to attractions/public transport. I assume A/C is not necessary. Prefer < $275/night but will consider up to $400 + /night for a very special place with all of the above and more. Thanks for any help provided.
Hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm & Visby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 2 Greek ferries
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 german rail ticket question
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Arc de Triumph Question
- 9 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 10 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper