My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 7 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 10 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 11 Shorts in South of France?
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Europe itinerary help!
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 19 Which Day?
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 23 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 24 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland