My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO connection time
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 6 Amsterdam Hotel
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 12 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 20 Pompeii luggage storage
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 23 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 24 Train Help
- 25 First time in Italy