My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 UNITED@: PANDA ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 24x7
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Maximizing Norway time
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 23 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 24 3 days solo in London
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?