My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 3 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Norwegian air
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 11 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 12 Luggage on trains/security?
- 13 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 14 Brussels Airport
- 15 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 18 Advance Booking for Spain
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Shopping in Paris
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 10 nights in France
- 23 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 CDG airport, 2 tickets