My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Hotels in Copenhagen... and How long will you stay ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 8 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 9 tour guides in rome
- 10 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 13 Day trip on the Rhine
- 14 poland to switzerland
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 20 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013