My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Hotels in Copenhagen... and How long will you stay ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 2 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Dordogne lodging
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days