My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 6 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 11 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 12 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Scenic Driving Routes
- 15 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 16 Vienna to Bratislava
- 17 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 18 1 way ticket
- 19 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 20 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 21 Visiting Spain in January
- 22 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 23 What type of visa is right for me?
- 24 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 25 French immersion courses in France