My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 2 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 3 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 4 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 New Dublin Museum
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 11 Sentimental Journey
- 12 Cost of Van from CDG
- 13 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 14 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 15 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 16 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 17 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 18 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 19 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 20 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 21 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 24 German Train travel
- 25 Barcelona on budget