My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Hotels in Copenhagen... and How long will you stay ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 7 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 16 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 23 French Basque region
- 24 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam