My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 Rail pass question
- 9 Paris to Ramstein
- 10 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 14 Amalfi coast
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 If you had four months...
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?