My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 magnified mirror
- 8 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 9 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 italy Cinque Terre
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train