We are going on a transatlantic cruise in April/May 2014 and want to spend several days in our final port - Copenhagen. We are looking for an affordable, clean hotel not too far from Tivoli Gardens. We would love any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Hotels in Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 7 car rental advice in Portugal
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Lofoten ferry
- 16 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Unique Venice Activity
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?