I was wondering if anyone had a hotel they could recommend in Cernobbio.
Terzo Crotto, recommended by nochblad, is full. Regina Olga is only free one of the nights we need, and while it gets overall decent reviews, the few bad ones make me think I should keep looking. I haven't heard back from Miralago - probably on vacation or closed for the winter. That isn't high on our list either, to be honest.
The main reason we are thinking of Cernobbio for two nights is because we leave from Malpensa on Monday morning and would like a head start, also, two nights so that we can actually see a little bit of Cernobbio and Como. We have never visited Cernobbio and our time in Como has been very short.
The other three nights will be in Lenno.
I suppose there is always the Villa d'Este!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 고래≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪바다이야기 고래
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 One free day in Barcelona
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 20 Rome to Venice
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?