I was wondering if anyone had a hotel they could recommend in Cernobbio.
Terzo Crotto, recommended by nochblad, is full. Regina Olga is only free one of the nights we need, and while it gets overall decent reviews, the few bad ones make me think I should keep looking. I haven't heard back from Miralago - probably on vacation or closed for the winter. That isn't high on our list either, to be honest.
The main reason we are thinking of Cernobbio for two nights is because we leave from Malpensa on Monday morning and would like a head start, also, two nights so that we can actually see a little bit of Cernobbio and Como. We have never visited Cernobbio and our time in Como has been very short.
The other three nights will be in Lenno.
I suppose there is always the Villa d'Este!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 3 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 4 Train travel
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Appenzell in December?