I was wondering if anyone had a hotel they could recommend in Cernobbio.
Terzo Crotto, recommended by nochblad, is full. Regina Olga is only free one of the nights we need, and while it gets overall decent reviews, the few bad ones make me think I should keep looking. I haven't heard back from Miralago - probably on vacation or closed for the winter. That isn't high on our list either, to be honest.
The main reason we are thinking of Cernobbio for two nights is because we leave from Malpensa on Monday morning and would like a head start, also, two nights so that we can actually see a little bit of Cernobbio and Como. We have never visited Cernobbio and our time in Como has been very short.
The other three nights will be in Lenno.
I suppose there is always the Villa d'Este!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March