I was wondering if anyone had a hotel they could recommend in Cernobbio.
Terzo Crotto, recommended by nochblad, is full. Regina Olga is only free one of the nights we need, and while it gets overall decent reviews, the few bad ones make me think I should keep looking. I haven't heard back from Miralago - probably on vacation or closed for the winter. That isn't high on our list either, to be honest.
The main reason we are thinking of Cernobbio for two nights is because we leave from Malpensa on Monday morning and would like a head start, also, two nights so that we can actually see a little bit of Cernobbio and Como. We have never visited Cernobbio and our time in Como has been very short.
The other three nights will be in Lenno.
I suppose there is always the Villa d'Este!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 8 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 9 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 10 Passport proplems
- 11 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 12 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 13 Itinerary help...
- 14 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 15 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 16 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 17 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 20 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 25 A week in Paris