I was wondering if anyone had a hotel they could recommend in Cernobbio.
Terzo Crotto, recommended by nochblad, is full. Regina Olga is only free one of the nights we need, and while it gets overall decent reviews, the few bad ones make me think I should keep looking. I haven't heard back from Miralago - probably on vacation or closed for the winter. That isn't high on our list either, to be honest.
The main reason we are thinking of Cernobbio for two nights is because we leave from Malpensa on Monday morning and would like a head start, also, two nights so that we can actually see a little bit of Cernobbio and Como. We have never visited Cernobbio and our time in Como has been very short.
The other three nights will be in Lenno.
I suppose there is always the Villa d'Este!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 2 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 5 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Help with Ireland Trip
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 16 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France