I will be traveling to London with my husband in April. He will be attending a 4 day class in either American Square or Hallam St. We've been told to find a hotel in Cental London with good tube access. Help! That is a large area. Since we need to make reservations now, can anyone suggest a hotel or area that would be handy to both of those locations? We will be staying 4 extra days and I will be exploring on my own while he is in class, so I would like a hotel that is also handy for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 4 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 15 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 21 CASH OR CARD?
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!