I'm a planning a trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague in June and am having great difficulty finding acceptable accomodations for three people in one hotel room. Looks like you have a choice between one bed for two or two twin beds - it's me, my husband, and my 18 year old son. Neither of those options works. When I plug in 3 people to a myriad of hotel sites, I'm told there are no rooms available and to change the number of people down to 2. How do families travel to these countries and stay in one room together? I'm very confused!!
Hotels in Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 11 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Granada
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 20 Coffee in Naples
- 21 A Sardinia trip report
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth