I'm a planning a trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague in June and am having great difficulty finding acceptable accomodations for three people in one hotel room. Looks like you have a choice between one bed for two or two twin beds - it's me, my husband, and my 18 year old son. Neither of those options works. When I plug in 3 people to a myriad of hotel sites, I'm told there are no rooms available and to change the number of people down to 2. How do families travel to these countries and stay in one room together? I'm very confused!!
Hotels in Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 7 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 London visit
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour