I'm a planning a trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague in June and am having great difficulty finding acceptable accomodations for three people in one hotel room. Looks like you have a choice between one bed for two or two twin beds - it's me, my husband, and my 18 year old son. Neither of those options works. When I plug in 3 people to a myriad of hotel sites, I'm told there are no rooms available and to change the number of people down to 2. How do families travel to these countries and stay in one room together? I'm very confused!!
Hotels in Budapest
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 15 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Train travel in Europe
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Place to propose
- 20 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria