I'm a planning a trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague in June and am having great difficulty finding acceptable accomodations for three people in one hotel room. Looks like you have a choice between one bed for two or two twin beds - it's me, my husband, and my 18 year old son. Neither of those options works. When I plug in 3 people to a myriad of hotel sites, I'm told there are no rooms available and to change the number of people down to 2. How do families travel to these countries and stay in one room together? I'm very confused!!
Hotels in Budapest
- 1 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 4 France: CDG to Beaune
- 5 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 6 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 7 Norway experts needed.
- 8 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 11 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 12 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 13 Don't slight Bruges
- 14 Lucerne where to stay
- 15 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 16 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 18 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 21 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 22 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 23 Travel in Spain
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report