I'm a planning a trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague in June and am having great difficulty finding acceptable accomodations for three people in one hotel room. Looks like you have a choice between one bed for two or two twin beds - it's me, my husband, and my 18 year old son. Neither of those options works. When I plug in 3 people to a myriad of hotel sites, I'm told there are no rooms available and to change the number of people down to 2. How do families travel to these countries and stay in one room together? I'm very confused!!
Hotels in Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 4 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 London tube
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 16 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 17 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba