My husband has built a golf trip to Spain in April, 2012, and we plan to sightsee for a week before and after the golf. I've gotten several of the couples interested in trying to be in Sevilla for Good Friday through Easter. I'm looking for advice on comfortable hotels within good walking distance of the processions, which I understand can occur very late at night, and whether the hotels allow bookings over a year away? Thanks for your help - this should be a great trip!
Hotels - Holy Week in Sevilla 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 19 Seaside island village in Greece
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Spain itineraries