My husband has built a golf trip to Spain in April, 2012, and we plan to sightsee for a week before and after the golf. I've gotten several of the couples interested in trying to be in Sevilla for Good Friday through Easter. I'm looking for advice on comfortable hotels within good walking distance of the processions, which I understand can occur very late at night, and whether the hotels allow bookings over a year away? Thanks for your help - this should be a great trip!
Hotels - Holy Week in Sevilla 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 5 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived
- 6 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 Taxi service in Nice
- 15 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Preparing for our European Family Trip