My husband has built a golf trip to Spain in April, 2012, and we plan to sightsee for a week before and after the golf. I've gotten several of the couples interested in trying to be in Sevilla for Good Friday through Easter. I'm looking for advice on comfortable hotels within good walking distance of the processions, which I understand can occur very late at night, and whether the hotels allow bookings over a year away? Thanks for your help - this should be a great trip!
Hotels - Holy Week in Sevilla 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 4 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 5 Internet or travel agent?
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 Paris and where else?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 13 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 14 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Visiting Europe in April 2015