There will be 4 women traveling together to Amesterdam in the spring. Ideally, we would get 2 rooms with 2 double beds each. However, we really don't want American brand hotels. Does anyone have a suggestion for good centrally located hotel in Amsterdam with rooms with 2 beds? We will be there for 8 nights. Not looking for budget but under 300euro would be preferable. Thanks.
Hotels good for friends traveling together
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 3 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 4 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Edinburgh - outings?
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 10 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 13 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 14 What to wear
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 18 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague