There will be 4 women traveling together to Amesterdam in the spring. Ideally, we would get 2 rooms with 2 double beds each. However, we really don't want American brand hotels. Does anyone have a suggestion for good centrally located hotel in Amsterdam with rooms with 2 beds? We will be there for 8 nights. Not looking for budget but under 300euro would be preferable. Thanks.
Hotels good for friends traveling together
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Tight Planning?
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 13 Travel with Teens
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 One week in Venice - trips
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Italy
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace