I was wondering if anyone had any advice regarding these two hotels in Paris. Thanks.
hotels de france and la serre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 6 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Jewelry
- 9 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 10 France in December 2014
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 We have no idea where to go!
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 16 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 17 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days