I'm taking a trip to Prague in October and it will be my first time to Eastern Europe. I'm very excited as I've heard incredible things about Prague and Czech.
I was thinking of renting an apartment off of airbnb but after hearing some stories about Prague being a bit dangerous I'm not sure if I want to do that. I'm trying to decide on a place that is in a good area with a price up to $150 max. I'm looking for a lively area that has places to go to at night, restaurants, bars, galleries and stores. I'd like to stay in Prague 1, maybe any of these areas: Hradčany, Malá Strana (Lesser Town or Little Quarter, Nové Město (New Town) Staré Město or Josefov. Which one is the best?
Is Prague Castle area not a good area to be in? That's where the apartment is.
Also how are hostels in Prague. I haven't stayed in one for awhile but would be willing to meet young people as i'll be alone.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 Paris in September
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 10 카지노사이트ξ└✈《 SSK68。COM 》ξ└✈슈퍼카지노
- 11 카지노싸이트§＼✇【 SSK68。COM 】§＼✇슈퍼카지노♋카지노싸이트
- 12 마카오카지노ξ└✆《 SSK68。COM 》ξ└✆슈퍼카지노
- 13 인터넷카지노§＼✄【 SSK68。COM 】§＼✄슈퍼카지노
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 Undisclsoed location
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 23 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 24 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 25 Venice