I'm taking a trip to Prague in October and it will be my first time to Eastern Europe. I'm very excited as I've heard incredible things about Prague and Czech.
I was thinking of renting an apartment off of airbnb but after hearing some stories about Prague being a bit dangerous I'm not sure if I want to do that. I'm trying to decide on a place that is in a good area with a price up to $150 max. I'm looking for a lively area that has places to go to at night, restaurants, bars, galleries and stores. I'd like to stay in Prague 1, maybe any of these areas: Hradčany, Malá Strana (Lesser Town or Little Quarter, Nové Město (New Town) Staré Město or Josefov. Which one is the best?
Is Prague Castle area not a good area to be in? That's where the apartment is.
Also how are hostels in Prague. I haven't stayed in one for awhile but would be willing to meet young people as i'll be alone.
Thanks for your help.
Hotels and Safe neighborhoods in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 2 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 3 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 4 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 5 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 6 Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 London - Site List Triage -
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Santorini transportation
- 10 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 11 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 Restaurants in Spain
- 22 big family in Ireland
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Touring Dover Castle
- 25 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip