I'm taking a trip to Prague in October and it will be my first time to Eastern Europe. I'm very excited as I've heard incredible things about Prague and Czech.
I was thinking of renting an apartment off of airbnb but after hearing some stories about Prague being a bit dangerous I'm not sure if I want to do that. I'm trying to decide on a place that is in a good area with a price up to $150 max. I'm looking for a lively area that has places to go to at night, restaurants, bars, galleries and stores. I'd like to stay in Prague 1, maybe any of these areas: Hradčany, Malá Strana (Lesser Town or Little Quarter, Nové Město (New Town) Staré Město or Josefov. Which one is the best?
Is Prague Castle area not a good area to be in? That's where the apartment is.
Also how are hostels in Prague. I haven't stayed in one for awhile but would be willing to meet young people as i'll be alone.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 Spanish food - not that special?
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 14 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 17 Chania
- 18 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 19 Car rental in Santorini port
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 24 renting a car in greece
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights