I'm taking a trip to Prague in October and it will be my first time to Eastern Europe. I'm very excited as I've heard incredible things about Prague and Czech.
I was thinking of renting an apartment off of airbnb but after hearing some stories about Prague being a bit dangerous I'm not sure if I want to do that. I'm trying to decide on a place that is in a good area with a price up to $150 max. I'm looking for a lively area that has places to go to at night, restaurants, bars, galleries and stores. I'd like to stay in Prague 1, maybe any of these areas: Hradčany, Malá Strana (Lesser Town or Little Quarter, Nové Město (New Town) Staré Město or Josefov. Which one is the best?
Is Prague Castle area not a good area to be in? That's where the apartment is.
Also how are hostels in Prague. I haven't stayed in one for awhile but would be willing to meet young people as i'll be alone.
Thanks for your help.
Hotels and Safe neighborhoods in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 5 destination wedding
- 6 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 10 Hours in Brussels
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Italy
- 15 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 16 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 22 5am arrival in Dublin
- 23 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 24 Ste Remy France
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please