we will be spending the first days of 1999 in Zagreb. Do you know any nice, quiet, hotel downtown? How much should we consider to spend? Any tips aboout good
Thank you and happy new year to everybody!
Anna & Francesco
Hotels and restaurants in Zagreb
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 First time traveler to Ireland
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Dresden Train Station
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Novels set in Greece
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 23 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France