does anyone know any of these hotels? I have read up on them and all but wanted to get a personal opion? thank you
Amsterdam- Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
Brussles- Hilton HHonor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Global Travel Warning...
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 8 Morning in paris
- 9 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Balkans Itinerary
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 14 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 15 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 16 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 17 Why Not Helsinki?
- 18 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 19 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 20 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 21 Places to visit staying in Como
- 22 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 23 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 24 Mona Lisait Returns
- 25 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
Hotels: Amsterdam + Brugee + Brussles ~~ opinion and advice thanks!