does anyone know any of these hotels? I have read up on them and all but wanted to get a personal opion? thank you
Amsterdam- Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
Brussles- Hilton HHonor
Hotels: Amsterdam + Brugee + Brussles ~~ opinion and advice thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rail pass
- 2 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 3 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 4 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 5 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 8 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 9 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 15 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 16 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 17 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 18 Great restaurants in Italy
- 19 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 22 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 23 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?