does anyone know any of these hotels? I have read up on them and all but wanted to get a personal opion? thank you
Amsterdam- Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
Brussles- Hilton HHonor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Madrid/Lisbon
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 9 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Oporto
- 14 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Perugia
- 17 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 18 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy
Hotels: Amsterdam + Brugee + Brussles ~~ opinion and advice thanks!