My wife and myself will be in Czech Rep. in August and will be staying for one or 2 nights in each of the following, Cesky Krumlov, Plzen, Marianske and Karlovy Vary, does nayone have any suggestions as to places to stay Pensions or average priced hotels?
Hotel/Pension in Caeky Krumlov, Plzen, Marianske & Karlovy Vary
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 3 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 4 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 5 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 6 Do and don't, eating in France
- 7 italy itinerary for comments
- 8 chip and pin credit cards
- 9 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 10 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 11 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 12 Italian train question
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 17 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 18 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 19 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 20 Paris Ticket t+
- 21 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 22 Paris museums free admission
- 23 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me