I'm new here. My husband and I recently relocated to Austria and are loving exploring Europe. This summer my in-laws are coming for a visit and while they are here, they have expressed the desire to go to Budapest. We're not familiar with the city as we haven't had a chance to visit yet. My father in law isn't in the best physical condition and extensive walking can be difficult for him. Given that, we are hoping to find a hotel that is a short walk to the major sites and such, or that is simply a great location for accessing what the city has to offer. We will mostly be planning to visit historical sights and museums. Any info, tips, advice, etc would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Aix Provence
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 20 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?