I'm new here. My husband and I recently relocated to Austria and are loving exploring Europe. This summer my in-laws are coming for a visit and while they are here, they have expressed the desire to go to Budapest. We're not familiar with the city as we haven't had a chance to visit yet. My father in law isn't in the best physical condition and extensive walking can be difficult for him. Given that, we are hoping to find a hotel that is a short walk to the major sites and such, or that is simply a great location for accessing what the city has to offer. We will mostly be planning to visit historical sights and museums. Any info, tips, advice, etc would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 San Sebastián
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 Castle Stays in Wales
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Can parking
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip