I'm new here. My husband and I recently relocated to Austria and are loving exploring Europe. This summer my in-laws are coming for a visit and while they are here, they have expressed the desire to go to Budapest. We're not familiar with the city as we haven't had a chance to visit yet. My father in law isn't in the best physical condition and extensive walking can be difficult for him. Given that, we are hoping to find a hotel that is a short walk to the major sites and such, or that is simply a great location for accessing what the city has to offer. We will mostly be planning to visit historical sights and museums. Any info, tips, advice, etc would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 5 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 6 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 11 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Italy travel plan help
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus