I'm new here. My husband and I recently relocated to Austria and are loving exploring Europe. This summer my in-laws are coming for a visit and while they are here, they have expressed the desire to go to Budapest. We're not familiar with the city as we haven't had a chance to visit yet. My father in law isn't in the best physical condition and extensive walking can be difficult for him. Given that, we are hoping to find a hotel that is a short walk to the major sites and such, or that is simply a great location for accessing what the city has to offer. We will mostly be planning to visit historical sights and museums. Any info, tips, advice, etc would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 13 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 14 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 London GTG May 19-25
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 20 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 21 Classical Tour of Albania
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Where to pick up rental car in Venice