I'm new here. My husband and I recently relocated to Austria and are loving exploring Europe. This summer my in-laws are coming for a visit and while they are here, they have expressed the desire to go to Budapest. We're not familiar with the city as we haven't had a chance to visit yet. My father in law isn't in the best physical condition and extensive walking can be difficult for him. Given that, we are hoping to find a hotel that is a short walk to the major sites and such, or that is simply a great location for accessing what the city has to offer. We will mostly be planning to visit historical sights and museums. Any info, tips, advice, etc would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Milan private guide
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Italian lakes
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Germany family road trip help!