I'm new here. My husband and I recently relocated to Austria and are loving exploring Europe. This summer my in-laws are coming for a visit and while they are here, they have expressed the desire to go to Budapest. We're not familiar with the city as we haven't had a chance to visit yet. My father in law isn't in the best physical condition and extensive walking can be difficult for him. Given that, we are hoping to find a hotel that is a short walk to the major sites and such, or that is simply a great location for accessing what the city has to offer. We will mostly be planning to visit historical sights and museums. Any info, tips, advice, etc would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 마카오바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 25 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)