I'm new to Fodor's- Hello. My fiance and I have our airfare set-- 10 day trip in June: flying into Paris, flying out of Amsterdam. It's our first time in Europe. We are going to nail down our accomodations in the next week. I know that hotels are very expensive-- any advice? We are open to hostels if they are alright, and we can get private rooms. I'd love any advice you can give.
Hotel/housing Paris-Belgium-Netherlands- 10 day trip
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 3 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 4 Paris: Do you have a favorite "splurge" purchase?
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 7 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 8 portugal
- 9 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 10 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 11 Vacation rental in Provence
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 London on a sunny day
- 16 rand versus euro
- 17 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 18 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 19 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Sardinia, Italy
- 22 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary