I'm new to Fodor's- Hello. My fiance and I have our airfare set-- 10 day trip in June: flying into Paris, flying out of Amsterdam. It's our first time in Europe. We are going to nail down our accomodations in the next week. I know that hotels are very expensive-- any advice? We are open to hostels if they are alright, and we can get private rooms. I'd love any advice you can give.
Hotel/housing Paris-Belgium-Netherlands- 10 day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Fjords, How To?
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 23 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)