I'm new to Fodor's- Hello. My fiance and I have our airfare set-- 10 day trip in June: flying into Paris, flying out of Amsterdam. It's our first time in Europe. We are going to nail down our accomodations in the next week. I know that hotels are very expensive-- any advice? We are open to hostels if they are alright, and we can get private rooms. I'd love any advice you can give.
Hotel/housing Paris-Belgium-Netherlands- 10 day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 Which Florence hotel?
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 9 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 15 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 18 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 19 Spain vacation help
- 20 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 21 April in Madrid
- 22 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 23 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?