I'm new to Fodor's- Hello. My fiance and I have our airfare set-- 10 day trip in June: flying into Paris, flying out of Amsterdam. It's our first time in Europe. We are going to nail down our accomodations in the next week. I know that hotels are very expensive-- any advice? We are open to hostels if they are alright, and we can get private rooms. I'd love any advice you can give.
Hotel/housing Paris-Belgium-Netherlands- 10 day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 4 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 5 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 18 Day trips from Marseille
- 19 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 20 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba