I'm new to Fodor's- Hello. My fiance and I have our airfare set-- 10 day trip in June: flying into Paris, flying out of Amsterdam. It's our first time in Europe. We are going to nail down our accomodations in the next week. I know that hotels are very expensive-- any advice? We are open to hostels if they are alright, and we can get private rooms. I'd love any advice you can give.
Hotel/housing Paris-Belgium-Netherlands- 10 day trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 River cruises
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views