I'm new to Fodor's- Hello. My fiance and I have our airfare set-- 10 day trip in June: flying into Paris, flying out of Amsterdam. It's our first time in Europe. We are going to nail down our accomodations in the next week. I know that hotels are very expensive-- any advice? We are open to hostels if they are alright, and we can get private rooms. I'd love any advice you can give.
Hotel/housing Paris-Belgium-Netherlands- 10 day trip
- 1 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 5 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 8 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 9 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 10 florence hotel
- 11 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 12 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 13 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 14 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 15 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 18 My Journey Through Europe
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 22 What is the best food in France?
- 23 Beauty Products in France?!
- 24 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 25 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21