I need to spend 1 night in Geneva before departing in the morning at 9:30 am from Geneva airport. I'll be arriving in Geneva by train from Lyon the day before my flight. Looking for a basic hotel/hostel that's convenient to the train station such that I can easily hop on the train the next morning and head to the airport.
It's just me (1 person) and I'd prefer my own room if it is at a hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 free international phone calls
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 6 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see