I need to spend 1 night in Geneva before departing in the morning at 9:30 am from Geneva airport. I'll be arriving in Geneva by train from Lyon the day before my flight. Looking for a basic hotel/hostel that's convenient to the train station such that I can easily hop on the train the next morning and head to the airport.
It's just me (1 person) and I'd prefer my own room if it is at a hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라추천÷온라인카지노주소
- 2 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라추천。마블카지노
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Beaune France
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Firt time VISA applicant
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 A week in Paris