I need to spend 1 night in Geneva before departing in the morning at 9:30 am from Geneva airport. I'll be arriving in Geneva by train from Lyon the day before my flight. Looking for a basic hotel/hostel that's convenient to the train station such that I can easily hop on the train the next morning and head to the airport.
It's just me (1 person) and I'd prefer my own room if it is at a hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Greece
- 6 Ex-pats with young kids
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Spanish food - not that special?
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 southeast sicily town as home base
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria