My daughter and I will be visiting Salzburg, Austria for the first time from July 26-July 30. We are having trouble deciding whether to stay at Hotel Wolf Dietrich which is air conditioned and in the city center or at Hotel Arenberg which is supposedly 15 minutes or so from the center. We are taking tours 2 of the days there but would like to see the sites in the city the other day we have there. I am 60 and not much of a walker. I also get warm very easily and like to have air conditioning. The problem is Wolf Dietrich is near the city center and they say air conditioned, but Arenberg looks like a beautiful, quiet hotel with gorgeous views in the countryside. Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels or have a recommendation for one or the other? Would really appreciate help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 3 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 9 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 3 months in Bristol
- 13 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 16 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 25 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt