My daughter and I will be visiting Salzburg, Austria for the first time from July 26-July 30. We are having trouble deciding whether to stay at Hotel Wolf Dietrich which is air conditioned and in the city center or at Hotel Arenberg which is supposedly 15 minutes or so from the center. We are taking tours 2 of the days there but would like to see the sites in the city the other day we have there. I am 60 and not much of a walker. I also get warm very easily and like to have air conditioning. The problem is Wolf Dietrich is near the city center and they say air conditioned, but Arenberg looks like a beautiful, quiet hotel with gorgeous views in the countryside. Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels or have a recommendation for one or the other? Would really appreciate help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 2 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 driving from prague to salzburg
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 10 Versailles
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Meteora for older folk
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations