We are looking for a not to expensive hotel with a kitchen (for we are traveling with small child) in Napoli, douse any one have recommendation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 3 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 7 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 21 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 22 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 Poland to Austria In December