I know a number of folks on this forum has recommended this hotel and I am considering it for an upcoming trip. I am booking directly with the hotel and they are asking for my credit card information to confirm the reservation. Is this typical? I am asking because I've never booked directly with a hotel before (always done it through orbitz, expedia, hotels.com, etc.) and I just want to make sure this is what people usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 Petrol in Greece
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station