I know a number of folks on this forum has recommended this hotel and I am considering it for an upcoming trip. I am booking directly with the hotel and they are asking for my credit card information to confirm the reservation. Is this typical? I am asking because I've never booked directly with a hotel before (always done it through orbitz, expedia, hotels.com, etc.) and I just want to make sure this is what people usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Trogir or Split
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana