I know a number of folks on this forum has recommended this hotel and I am considering it for an upcoming trip. I am booking directly with the hotel and they are asking for my credit card information to confirm the reservation. Is this typical? I am asking because I've never booked directly with a hotel before (always done it through orbitz, expedia, hotels.com, etc.) and I just want to make sure this is what people usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Bruges
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 12 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 23 Train Through Spain
- 24 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!