I know a number of folks on this forum has recommended this hotel and I am considering it for an upcoming trip. I am booking directly with the hotel and they are asking for my credit card information to confirm the reservation. Is this typical? I am asking because I've never booked directly with a hotel before (always done it through orbitz, expedia, hotels.com, etc.) and I just want to make sure this is what people usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt insurance claim
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 4 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 10 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 13 SIM card
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 All of Spain or something else..?
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 RENFE error message during payment
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises