I know a number of folks on this forum has recommended this hotel and I am considering it for an upcoming trip. I am booking directly with the hotel and they are asking for my credit card information to confirm the reservation. Is this typical? I am asking because I've never booked directly with a hotel before (always done it through orbitz, expedia, hotels.com, etc.) and I just want to make sure this is what people usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 2 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 6 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 9 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 10 Shopping in Paris
- 11 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 12 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 13 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 14 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 17 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 18 Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?