I know a number of folks on this forum has recommended this hotel and I am considering it for an upcoming trip. I am booking directly with the hotel and they are asking for my credit card information to confirm the reservation. Is this typical? I am asking because I've never booked directly with a hotel before (always done it through orbitz, expedia, hotels.com, etc.) and I just want to make sure this is what people usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Tracking the Weather
- 5 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Where to eat in Rome?
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 Italy travel plan help
- 11 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 16 Alsace to Austria?
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Budapest language lessons
- 19 Tours in Wales
- 20 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 21 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 22 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 23 barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?