I know a number of folks on this forum has recommended this hotel and I am considering it for an upcoming trip. I am booking directly with the hotel and they are asking for my credit card information to confirm the reservation. Is this typical? I am asking because I've never booked directly with a hotel before (always done it through orbitz, expedia, hotels.com, etc.) and I just want to make sure this is what people usually do.
Hotel U Tri Pstrosu (3 ostriches)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Street food in Turkey
- 16 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 17 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 18 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Scotland
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions