I know a number of folks on this forum has recommended this hotel and I am considering it for an upcoming trip. I am booking directly with the hotel and they are asking for my credit card information to confirm the reservation. Is this typical? I am asking because I've never booked directly with a hotel before (always done it through orbitz, expedia, hotels.com, etc.) and I just want to make sure this is what people usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 England and Wales by public transport
- 4 Our European adventures
- 5 Walking Scotland
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 8 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 9 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 10 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 14 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 15 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 16 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 17 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 20 Planning Advice!
- 21 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 22 Greece in 15 Days
- 23 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 24 Help with itinerary
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats