Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 2 December honeymoon in Europe
- 3 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 8 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 9 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 10 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 11 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 16 Late night train from Prague
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 22 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 25 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague