Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 What to wear
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 10 Buying Masks in Venice
- 11 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 12 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 13 Mask Making in Venice
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 16 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 17 Fashion for larger man?
- 18 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel