Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 12 One more last question on Bayeux
- 13 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 16 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 17 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 22 banger rally around europe?
- 23 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!