Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 2 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 5 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 6 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 7 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 9 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 10 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 11 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 14 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 22 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 23 Greece and Turkey
- 24 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.