Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 How to make this adventure work?
- 6 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 7 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 8 dining in Brussels
- 9 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 12 using airbnb for the first time...
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 15 plug adapters ITALY
- 16 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 17 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 20 How much luggage?????
- 21 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 17 days in Europe: a family vacation