Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 10 Gite and/or agritourism
- 11 20 days in Germany
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 19 Athens/Istanbul March
- 20 French open
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Azores
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 What to do during Christmas in Paris?