Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Day trip on the Rhine
- 15 Avignon to London?
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Day trips
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Day trip from London to Paris
- 22 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 23 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?