Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 11 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Internet or travel agent?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience