Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 Arctic Circle in December
- 5 Catalonia
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Macarons!
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 13 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 14 Sammezzano update
- 15 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 16 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 17 ideas for Portugal please
- 18 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 19 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 20 Transportation in Paris
- 21 airport transportation
- 22 2 Days in Brussels
- 23 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Travel in Ireland in July 2015