Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 3 European Backpacking
- 4 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 5 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 6 Spain in 17 days
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 Booking Engines You trust?
- 9 Spain in 17 days
- 10 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 11 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 12 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 13 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 14 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 15 Insight on budgeting
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 18 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 19 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 20 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 21 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 22 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 23 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao