Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015