Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 seven days in Portugal
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 American electrical gadgets
- 7 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 8 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 24 Buying Masks in Venice
- 25 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!