Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 Apartment in Italy
- 4 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 Which Florence hotel?
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 12 Gluten Free in Italy
- 13 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 14 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 15 Ireland's west coast
- 16 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 17 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 18 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 19 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 20 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 21 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 22 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 23 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 24 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 25 One Week in Amsterdam with Children