Staying in Rome and Positano, Italy for 10 days during mid-March the upcoming year for my honeymoon and this will be mine and my fiances first trip to Italy. Looking for hotel suggestions for a nice but not incredibly expensive hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights - we are planning to be out and about most of the time and really only care about having a nice comfy place to sleep at night but don't need all the bells and whistles of a 5-star hotel. Mainly focused on being easily able to get onto public transportation or walk to get to the token sites while we are there. Hoping to stay under or around $125 American dollars a night. Any suggestions??
Hotel suggestions in Rome and Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 19 Munich
- 20 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 24 Munich with a car?
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?