i am really confused about hotel in Athens. I am really lost, we dont want Acropolis view because it is for one night only. But we would want proximity to Metro Line as we would be arriving in morning by a flight from santorini and taking a flight next day back home.
also we would like to limit the Budget to euro 100 a night and would like to stay in Central Athens.
have checked out a few hotels from earlier recommendations but did not quiet like the hotel. these were Attalos Hotel (recommended only for the views and not hotel rooms), also checked out Central Hotel and Hotel Cypria. we are staying there in may end (may 27 to be exact)
any suggestions are welcome
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Italian Riviera
- 9 Switzerland in mid-April
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 What to take to Germany
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.