i am really confused about hotel in Athens. I am really lost, we dont want Acropolis view because it is for one night only. But we would want proximity to Metro Line as we would be arriving in morning by a flight from santorini and taking a flight next day back home.
also we would like to limit the Budget to euro 100 a night and would like to stay in Central Athens.
have checked out a few hotels from earlier recommendations but did not quiet like the hotel. these were Attalos Hotel (recommended only for the views and not hotel rooms), also checked out Central Hotel and Hotel Cypria. we are staying there in may end (may 27 to be exact)
any suggestions are welcome
thanks in advance.
hotel suggestions in athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 5 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 Burgundy in May
- 12 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 13 Athens at New Years
- 14 chrismas in rome
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 20 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 21 My notes on Greece 101
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 25 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?