i am really confused about hotel in Athens. I am really lost, we dont want Acropolis view because it is for one night only. But we would want proximity to Metro Line as we would be arriving in morning by a flight from santorini and taking a flight next day back home.
also we would like to limit the Budget to euro 100 a night and would like to stay in Central Athens.
have checked out a few hotels from earlier recommendations but did not quiet like the hotel. these were Attalos Hotel (recommended only for the views and not hotel rooms), also checked out Central Hotel and Hotel Cypria. we are staying there in may end (may 27 to be exact)
any suggestions are welcome
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 6 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Apartment Montreux area
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 An evening in London
- 20 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 21 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 22 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Rome or Venice first