i am really confused about hotel in Athens. I am really lost, we dont want Acropolis view because it is for one night only. But we would want proximity to Metro Line as we would be arriving in morning by a flight from santorini and taking a flight next day back home.
also we would like to limit the Budget to euro 100 a night and would like to stay in Central Athens.
have checked out a few hotels from earlier recommendations but did not quiet like the hotel. these were Attalos Hotel (recommended only for the views and not hotel rooms), also checked out Central Hotel and Hotel Cypria. we are staying there in may end (may 27 to be exact)
any suggestions are welcome
thanks in advance.
hotel suggestions in athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 20 Munich
- 21 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Munich with a car?