i am really confused about hotel in Athens. I am really lost, we dont want Acropolis view because it is for one night only. But we would want proximity to Metro Line as we would be arriving in morning by a flight from santorini and taking a flight next day back home.
also we would like to limit the Budget to euro 100 a night and would like to stay in Central Athens.
have checked out a few hotels from earlier recommendations but did not quiet like the hotel. these were Attalos Hotel (recommended only for the views and not hotel rooms), also checked out Central Hotel and Hotel Cypria. we are staying there in may end (may 27 to be exact)
any suggestions are welcome
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: NORTONTec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton NORTON 24*7
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Bernese Oberland
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 22 Trip to Switzerland
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA