i am really confused about hotel in Athens. I am really lost, we dont want Acropolis view because it is for one night only. But we would want proximity to Metro Line as we would be arriving in morning by a flight from santorini and taking a flight next day back home.
also we would like to limit the Budget to euro 100 a night and would like to stay in Central Athens.
have checked out a few hotels from earlier recommendations but did not quiet like the hotel. these were Attalos Hotel (recommended only for the views and not hotel rooms), also checked out Central Hotel and Hotel Cypria. we are staying there in may end (may 27 to be exact)
any suggestions are welcome
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airb2b in Paris
- 2 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 3 Lavender fields in Provence
- 4 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 5 Tallinn for 1st time
- 6 MILAZZO or MESSINA ?
- 7 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 8 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 9 September in Switzerland
- 10 Italy train travel question
- 11 St Moritz hiking
- 12 Which Marriott in Vienna
- 13 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 14 Drive or train Austria
- 15 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 16 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 17 Slomenice Castle
- 18 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 19 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 20 Arctic Circle in December
- 21 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 22 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 23 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 24 Please help with agriturismo choice!
- 25 Burgundy or Loire Valley?