i am really confused about hotel in Athens. I am really lost, we dont want Acropolis view because it is for one night only. But we would want proximity to Metro Line as we would be arriving in morning by a flight from santorini and taking a flight next day back home.
also we would like to limit the Budget to euro 100 a night and would like to stay in Central Athens.
have checked out a few hotels from earlier recommendations but did not quiet like the hotel. these were Attalos Hotel (recommended only for the views and not hotel rooms), also checked out Central Hotel and Hotel Cypria. we are staying there in may end (may 27 to be exact)
any suggestions are welcome
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Affordable French language course in France?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Abruzzo region
- 5 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Major quake in central Itay
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Europe Sim card help
- 22 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 Local markets in Italy
- 25 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki