i am really confused about hotel in Athens. I am really lost, we dont want Acropolis view because it is for one night only. But we would want proximity to Metro Line as we would be arriving in morning by a flight from santorini and taking a flight next day back home.
also we would like to limit the Budget to euro 100 a night and would like to stay in Central Athens.
have checked out a few hotels from earlier recommendations but did not quiet like the hotel. these were Attalos Hotel (recommended only for the views and not hotel rooms), also checked out Central Hotel and Hotel Cypria. we are staying there in may end (may 27 to be exact)
any suggestions are welcome
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 3 Italy in 11 Days
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 3 week trip with children
- 8 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Trip to Rome
- 13 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 16 test
- 17 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Vatican City questions
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 22 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 23 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings