I'm spending a few days on the Slovenian coast. Any suggestions on which city (Piran, Portoroz, Izola etc) is best and what hotel (nice but good value)? I'm hoping to stay on the beach if possible. Thanks very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 Amalfi Coast
- 4 Montserrat Express
- 5 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 6 Seville to Cordoba
- 7 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 18 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 21 IWM
- 22 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 25 London in Winter Report