I'm spending a few days on the Slovenian coast. Any suggestions on which city (Piran, Portoroz, Izola etc) is best and what hotel (nice but good value)? I'm hoping to stay on the beach if possible. Thanks very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 Towersey, London
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 9 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 18 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 19 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 23 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas