I'm spending a few days on the Slovenian coast. Any suggestions on which city (Piran, Portoroz, Izola etc) is best and what hotel (nice but good value)? I'm hoping to stay on the beach if possible. Thanks very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roma Pass
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 10 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE